UNCGenie is one of the most accessed websites by students of UNC. If you are a UNC (University of North Carolina) and want to know more about the UNCGenie web portal including what is UNCGenie and how to do UNCGenie login, then we are here with a detailed article on the same.
What is UNCGenie?
Before actually explaining the various features of the UNCGenie web portal, let us tell you what UNCGenie actually is.
The UNCGenie website is the official online portal for UNC students where they can access various features.
Here are some of the highlight features of the UNCGenie website:
- Ability to create an individual profile within the UNCGenie website.
- Access all the about your UNCGenie student profile in a single place.
- Find the due dates of pending payments for your education at UNC.
- Settle any pending payments right within the website.
- Find the present schedule of classes and get more details on the class schedule.
- Find details about any PGS (Public General Survey) that you have in pending and answer them.
- Get details about friends and alumni of UNC.
- Find detailed information about financial educational aid that you can avail for your studies.
- Set up direct deposit for fund transfer.
There are many more features and functionalities of the UNCGenie website. Apart from options related to fee and curriculum, the UNCGenie website also offers students with various options that belongs to extra-curricular activities that are supported by colleges affiliated to the University of North Carolina.
About UNC (University of North Carolina)
If you are a student who wants to join UNC in the near future, then it is more important to actually know about UNC.
The University of North Carolina or UNC is a public university system in the United States of America.
There UNC public university system comprises of the 16 public universities within North Carolina and is spread across multiple campuses.
UNC also includes North Carolina School of Science and Mathematics, which is the first public residential high school in the United States of America specifically dedicated to gifted students.
The total enrollment of UNC is over 183,000 and each year students to UNC are selected from over 35,000 applications.
Even though UNC was set up in 1789, the current structure of the university was formed back in 1972.
How to Perform UNCGenie Login?
Now that we have briefed you about UNC and UNCGenie, let us take you through the steps that you need to follow in order to perform UNCGenie login.
- Visit the official UNCGenie login web page by clicking here.
- When the UNCGenie web page loads in your web browser, you will be presented with the login form.
- Enter the User ID and PIN that represents your UNCGenie login account
- Now, click on the “Login” button.
And that is it. You have now successfully completed performing UNCGenie login. You should now be able to access your UNCGenie online account.
Once you are done using the services on the UNCGenie official website, UNC and developers of the UNCGenie website recommend that you make sure to log out of your UNCGenie user profile.
This helps to prevent any hacking attempts on your UNCGenie online account especially if you are connected to a publicly accessible WiFi connection.
Hacking of your UNCGenie user profile can be really dangerous as your bank account will also be linked within your UNCGenie login profile for easier payment of tuition fees.
How to Do UNCGenie Password Reset?
If you have forgotten your UNCGenie online account password and want to get it to reset, then follow the steps below:
- Load the formal UNCGenie password reset page by clicking here.
- Enter the User ID associated with your account.
- Click on the button that says “Forgot PIN?”.
- Follow the instructions that appear on-screen and now you should be able to perform UNCGenie password reset.
What Are the UNC Admission Requirements?
As we mentioned above, over 35,000 students apply each year to get into the University of North Carolina.
Out of all applicants, the university accepts only about 27 percent of students. On an average, the SAT score for UNC admission should be around 1300-1400 and the ACT score for UNC admission must be around 30-33.
How to Submit UNC Application?
If you are interested in applying for UNC colleges, then you can submit UNC application online.
Below we have listed the steps you need to follow in order to submit UNC application online easily.
- Click here and launch the official UNC application website on your preferred web browser.
- When the web page loads up, select the type of admission that you are interested in.
Once you click on your admission preference, you will be provided with additional information on the requirements and procedures that you need to follow to submit UNC application online.
About University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is also known as UNC Chapel Hill.
UNC Chapel Hill is the flagship campus of the University of North Carolina system and was chartered back in 1789.
In order to contact UNC Chapel Hill, the best way is to dial the UNC phone number.
UNC Chapel Hill phone number or UNC phone number for general inquiries is (919)962-2211.
However, if you are interested in getting addressed on specific concerns of yours, then you can find the various departmental phone numbers of UNC Chapel Hill by visiting here.
Another way to contact UNC Chapel Hill is by writing to them.
The address to send a postal mail to UNC Chapel is:
The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
(Campus Box Number)
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-(four-digit campus box number)
We believe that the above article on UNC (University of North Carolina), UNCGenie and UNCGenie login was informative and easy to understand.
In case you have any queries about anything related to UNC, then feel free to get in touch with us by leaving a comment below.
We will try our level best to find the most appropriate answer for your query as soon as possible.