Are you going to apply for Union Plus Credit Card Online and want a detailed guide on how you can do the same? Then you are in the right place as today we are here with a detailed article on the Union Plus credit card, which will not only help you in applying for the credit card but also provide you with all important information related to the Union Plus Credit Card.
What is the Union Plus Credit Card Program?
The Union Plus credit card program is an initiative by the non-profit organization called Union Privilege and is powered by Capital One, which is a global banking and financial services firm, and the program offers credit cards to union employees.
The Union Plus credit card program focusses on providing a credit card with low fees and high benefits to both active and retired union members to support themselves and their families.
Union Plus Credit Card Eligibility
The Union Plus credit card is exclusively for union members so that they can financial help with low-interest rates to satisfy all their requirements.
In order to get approved with a Union Plus credit card, there are some eligibility criteria that people need to meet. Below we have listed out the Union Plus credit card eligibility criteria for getting Union Plus credit card approval.
- Members of labor unions that are participating in the Union Plus credit card program.
- Members applying for the Union Plus credit card should be dues-paying.
- Even retired members of labor unions can apply for the Union Plus credit card.
- The union members applying for the credit card should be working America members.
The points mentioned above are some of the criteria to meet before applying for the Union Plus credit card in order to make sure that you get approved for the credit card.
In some cases, even dependents of union members will be eligible for Union Plus credit card. If you are a dependent of a union member, then get in touch with the Union Plus credit card customer service to officially verify your eligibility.
Union Plus App
There is an official Union Plus app and supports both iOS and Android operating systems. The official Union Plus app is called “Union Plus Deals” and the application will help Union Plus credit card holders in finding saving deals, offers, and coupons all over the United States.
The Union Plus app also provides users with exclusive deals and coupons based on their current locations, so that Union Plus credit card users do not miss any exciting deals near them.
If you are interested in using the official Union Plus application, then you can download the Union Plus Deals application for Android from the Google Play Store by clicking here and for iOS from the Apple App Store by clicking here.
Union Plus Benefits
Below are some of the benefits that union members get if they have a Union Plus credit card.
- Hospital Assistance: Get up to $1,2000 grant and more benefits if you are hospitalized and meet the payout criteria.
- Strike Benefits: If you are a part of some union strike and meet the eligibility criteria, then you can get paid up to $300 as strike grant.
- Job Loss Assistance: Up to $300 help for cardholders who have been fired and meet the payout requirements.
- Disability Assistance: Grant of up to $2,700 for people who recently lost a job or face income loss because of some disability and meet eligibility criteria.
Union Plus Credit Card Login
You can perform the Union Plus credit card login in order to view all the account and transaction information of your Union Plus credit card. If you are not aware of how to perform Union Plus credit card login, do not worry.
All you need to do is to follow the steps below in order.
- Visit the official Union Plus credit card login page by clicking here.
- Once the Union Plus credit card login page loads successfully, you will be asked to enter the username and password of your Union Plus credit card online access account. Enter the same in their respective fields.
- After entering the login details, check the “Remember Me” box if you wish your current browser to remember the login username and password for easier future login.
- Now, click on the green colored “Sign In” button in order to access your Union Plus credit card online access account.
If you entered the correct username and password corresponding to your account, then you should now be successfully logged into your Union Plus credit card online access account.
How to Apply for Union Plus Credit Card Online?
If you are interested in getting a Union Plus credit card, then below are the steps you need to follow in order to apply for Union Plus credit card online.
- To apply for Union Plus credit card online, you first need to enroll in the Capital One online platform. In order to enroll, visit the official Capital One Union Plus credit card enrolment page by clicking here.
- Fill the details that are asked for in the enrolment page, and click on “Find Me”.
- Finish all subsequent procedures and verify your enrolment.
- Now you will be provided with Union Plus credit card login details.
- Sign in to the Union Plus credit card online access account by following the steps in the section above.
- Once you log in successfully into your Union Plus credit card online access account, you will then be able to apply for the Union Plus credit card and receive the credit card.
Union Plus Credit Card Phone Number
The Union Plus credit card phone number is the best way to reach the Union Plus credit card customer service in case you need some assistance with your credit card.
The Union Plus credit card phone number to avail Union Plus credit card customer service is 800-622-2580.
The average waiting time is about 2 minutes when you call the Union Plus credit card phone number. The Union Plus credit card phone number is accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you wish to ask any questions related to the Union Plus Credit Card to us, then feel free to leave a comment below raising your question. We will find the best answer to your question and get back to you as soon as possible.